The Outschool Parent Hub
All of our parent communities and events in ONE place.
Outschool Parent Facebook Groups
Outschool Parent Community
Focuses on topics that matter, like time management, fun family activities that can bring the family closer together, meal planning, and more. Perfect for any parents who has children taking classes on Outschool.
Homeschooling with Outschool Parent Community
Stay up-to-date with classes that other families are taking and connect with Outschool educators. Ask questions and share resources related to parenting, education, technology, and supporting children.
Afterschooling With Outschool Parent Community
Outschool Online Learning Community (Educators & Parents)
Outschool Community Town Hall: Ending the Year Well
Thursday, December 8 at 5:00 pm PT/ 8:00 pm ET
Weekly Outschool Community Gatherings
Meet us on Zoom for intentional conversations around topics important to parents and caregivers. Discussions will vary each week starting September 13!
Tuesdays at 11:30 am PT/ 1:30 pm ET
Watch the replay
Are you homeschooling a high schooler? Tune in to learn some best practices for creating a transcript.
What's Happening This Month
- November 1 through 30, it's Writers' Month in the Learner Community (LC). Your learner can participate in a new challenge each Tuesday!
- November 2 Costume and Pumpkin Decorating Contest Deadline
- November 13 Learner Community Literary Magazine Submissions Opens
- November 16 Poet Jonny Walker on Instagram Live at 8 am PT/ 11 am ET
- November 16 Poet Jonny Walker teaches Nonsense Poetry in LC at 1 pm PT/ 4 pm ET
- November 17 Author Visit with Judd Winick in LC at 3 pm PT/ 6 pm ET
- December 8 Parent Community Town Hall at 5 pm PT/ 8 pm ET